Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cancelled the MRI

After reading about the harmful effects an MRI could have on a person, I decided to cancel it and do it after another six months. I did one six months ago and I don't have any new physical complaints so I realized it wasn't necessary to do one now. My Neuro wasn't even the one who suggested it to me, I told him I wanted to do one even though he probably didn't think it was necessary.
I realized to much knowledge can also be very crippling and make a person very indecisive. I'm just going to lay low and just put my trust in God. I have been very worried lately. Questioning if my stopping avonex was a good idea. I mean I have only missed one shot which was five days ago, and I feel I have been having insomnia. I thought maybe it was a side effect of stopping the medication. I called my Neuro and he of course said, it was probably just me being over worried. For now, I'm not going to think any further about the topic and i'm goign to go to sleep.

No comments: