Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Scheduled to do MRI

Since the last time, I didn't take my shot on time. My body reacted poorly. I felt as if my body got used to the shot. I went back the next day and took my shot. I'm dong well. I just get extreme tension at times especially the day of the injection.
My business is coming along. I'm very hopeful and nervous as well. I pray that I will be able to carry on the business and it will only strengthen me, inside and out.
I am scheduled to do an MRI on Saturday. With the will of God, it will show me that I am on my way to recovery. The next day my son is to do surgery. I'm not worried about it. He has to do a tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy and a right meringotomy. They are all simple procedures and I think it will clear up any of the problems he has with the ear, nose, and throat with the will of God.

No comments: