Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Visit to another Neurologist

I am on vacation now, visiting my family. I heard there was a good doctor that is very experienced with MS so I decided to open a file here as well.

The doctor seemed very well informed about the latest drugs and was very optimistic about the future of drugs for MS. He asked me to do a complete blood work and take a few tests such as vitamin D and B12 . I did them all and thank God all my results were great. My hemoglobin is a little low but overall I'm doing well. I asked the doctor about food and like all the neurologists I've seen, he does not believe food has anything to do with MS. That was disapointing. I still do believe a healthy diet is essential for MS despite what the doctors say. I am going to see the doctor to discuss my test results when he gets back from a business trip in a few days.

No comments: