Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year Update

It's a new year and a new beginning. I feel this will be a great year in my life. I plan on focusing a lot of my time on a new business idea. I want to dedicate my time and passion to this idea and I want to give a piece of me to this world. With the will of God I wont lose focus.

My health is stable thanks to God. I take my Avonex once a week. I eat well, but still don't eat the way I'd like. I still eat white rice and white bread occasionally. I try to stick to spelt bread if i have it. I have not been going to Yoga for the past few weeks and I want to go back to going at least twice a week. My mood has been alright but I still feel I can be extremely irritable at times, but I'd rather not focus on that. I pray this year will be great for me physically, spiritually, mentally and financially.

No comments: