Sunday, March 8, 2009

Confusion

Since the last time I wrote, I started to feel that maybe I should go back on the medication. I felt good, slept better, but started to feel a bit insecure about being off. It's strange, as much as I'd like to stay off, maybe its not just the right time now. I mean the main real side effect I felt was mood disturbance. I started to feel that I needed to give the medication more time. I went back to my Neuro and he thought it was a wise idea for me to go back on. I got myself another box and it's sitting there in the fridge waiting for me. I will take my shot tomorrow. With the will of God, I am making the right decision. I always pray and tell God, "only you know, guide me on the right path." I will still remain healthy and make wise decisions.

No comments: