Thursday, March 26, 2009

Feeling Stable

I've almost finished another month on Avonex and things are ok. I'm tolerating the medication fine. I do have to take a few panadol the day of the shot and feel physically more tired the day after, my mood is also quite low at that time, but other then that, I'm fine. I only take the essential vitamins and not the full does. I want to start to take the full dosage which is 8 pills a day, plus add on some of the other vitamins. I am working on my business idea and I'm very excited about it. I know it will be amazing and lead me to exciting possibilities, always with the will of God.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just stopped taking the Avonex. I felt so awful the following day and have had trouble falling. Very unstable the next day. I was only able to tolerate 1/4-1/2 of the dose. I am bruised and sore...just simply tired of falling!
F Draga

Anonymous said...

Dnt fear U gonna be fine ... trust that there great GOD mercy us and give the order to back us well

RS said...

Thank you for posting comments on my blog. I pray that you will rise above MS and live a beautiful life full of love, happiness and great health. This will all come easier if you open your heart at all times to God and ask for his guidance and support and love. God bless you.