Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Feeling Alive Again

I just came back from a yoga workout and I feel great. I feel I did something absolutely essential for my recovery. I realized how stiff my body is and how much work I have to do to get my flexibility and balance up to par. I am committed more then ever to have exercise as a big part of my life. Now that I have my energy back I feel I can do it. The nine months I was on the medication I was depleted of any energy I originally had and never could work up energy to go to the gym.
I am planning on going back to the neurologists office at the end of this week so we can discuss my case. I really in my heart don't feel medication is the answer for me. I feel I will improve dramatically now that I have experienced the dark side of the medication. Those nine months of sever muscle and joint pain, overall weakness, made me realize more the ever how much I want to heal. I am dedicated to my health.
I have contacted a doctor whom I feel will aid me to recovery. He has prescribed to me a list of high quality vitamins which I will start as soon as I receive them. For now I am sticking to the vitamins I have listed. With the will of God, I believe in my heart I'm on the right path.

No comments: