Sunday, November 2, 2008

One week on Avonex

I just took my second dose today and so far I'm much happier on this medication then Rebif. I don't have to inject myself three times a week and feel extremely weak most of the time. With Avonex its really just the day of the injection that i have set backs and the rest of the week is fine. I feel my life is so much better. I feel better. When i wonder why i didn't' stop Rebif earlier i just think to myself because everything is as it should be. If i didn't take Rebif then i wouldn't have suffered which in turn led me to seek alternative medication and seek out a doctor who has prescribed to me a vitamin regime which i will start once I receive them in a few days. However, if anybody asks me Rebif or Avonex definitely i would say Avonex. It is easier to tolerate, and i believe more practical.

No comments: